Thinking about How do I Print My Boarding Pass for Southwest Airlines? You can download your boarding pass 24 hours before the scheduled departure if you want to print it off at home. In addition, to prevent last-minute inconveniences or problems resulting in travelers missing their Southwest Airlines flight, the airline makes boarding permits available to passengers of every class 24 hour before departure. For details, contact Southwest Airlines’ Customer Care Number at +1 800 435 9792 or (OTA) +1-800-860-5036.
How to Print a Southwest Boarding Pass?
- Log on to Southwest Airlines’ website,
- Southwest.com, at least 24 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure time.
- Click the Check In link on the home page. Enter your first and last names and the flight confirmation number.
- Then click the Check In button.
- Verify the details on the screen, print the pass, and take it with you to the airport.
How do You Print Boarding Passes for Southwest Airlines?
- To get your boarding passes, visit the official Southwest Airlines website.
- You must now search on the homepage and select the Retrieve Travel Documents option.
- The information about your reservation must be entered here. Along with other information, you must provide the Southwest Airlines flight confirmation code and your first and last names.
- You must hit the enter key after inputting your Southwest Airlines flight details.
- Now the details of your Southwest Airlines flight will be displayed. Now you must select the Print Boarding pass option from the menu.
- After it has finished downloading, you must print your Southwest Airlines boarding card using a printer.
For further details on How to Print Boarding Pass Southwest? visit the official website or contact Southwest Airlines’ Customer Care Number at +1 800 435 9792 or (OTA) +1-800-860-5036.
How do I Print Out My Boarding Pass for Southwest?
- Check for an email from Southwest Airlines 24 hours before your departure if you specified an email address when making your reservation for a flight.
- This email contains a link to the online check-in site and notifies you that you can print the boarding pass.
- For example, if you chose Southwest’s Early Bird Check-In option when booking your ticket, the airline would automatically check you in 36 hours before your flight, and you can print your boarding pass at home 24 hours before takeoff or get it from a gate representative at the airport.
How do I Print My Southwest Boarding Pass?
From An Airport Kiosk:
- Arrive at the airport one and a half hours before takeoff. To begin, locate Southwest Airlines kiosks and tap the touch screen.
- To confirm your identity, scan your ID or visa using the kiosk scanner. Then, add your name and confirmation code.
- Get your ticket at the kiosk lastly.
I hope you got detailed information on How to Print a Boarding Pass for Southwest Airlines? by reading the blog. For more queries, you can visit the official website. If you face issues accessing the website, you can contact Southwest Airlines’ Customer Care Number at +1 800 435 9792 or (OTA) +1-800-860-5036.
Related Blogs –