Depending on your flight city and destination, you can Southwest Airlines Boarding Pass Check-In online 24 hours before departure and ending an hour before takeoff to receive a boarding pass on your phone or a printable ticket.
- You must visit the official Southwest Airlines website to get your Southwest Boarding Pass.
- On the homepage, you must now search and choose the Retrieve Travel Documents option. You must enter the details of your reservation here.
- You must also add the Southwest Airlines flight confirmation code, your first and last names, and other information.
- After entering your Southwest Airlines flight information, you must press the enter key.
- The information about your Southwest Airlines flight will now be shown. The Print Boarding pass option must now be chosen from the menu.
- You must use a printer to Southwest Print Boarding Pass after it has finished downloading.
For further details on Boarding Pass for Southwest Airlines, visit the official website or contact Southwest Airlines’ Customer Care Number at +1 800 435 9792 or (OTA) +1-800-860-5036.
Southwest Boarding Pass on Phone
Follow the steps below to get a mobile booking pass:
- Sign in to the Southwest mobile app.
- Make sure you check in for your trip at least an hour before you leave.
- After checking in for your flight, select the Boarding Pass option to see a preview of your ticket.
- Your boarding pass can be save to Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- You may get your Southwest Mobile Boarding Pass after checking in by clicking the Boarding Pass button or going to the trip details.
How to Get a Boarding Ticket for Southwest Airlines?
- At least 90 minutes before the scheduled flight time, you must be at the airport.
- There, you can also get your boarding ticket for Southwest Airlines.
- To get Boarding Ticket, you can either scan your ID card and passport at the Southwest Airlines kiosk at the airport or get it at the counter.
- To receive Southwest Check-In Boarding Pass, you should finish registration 24 hours before your flight’s departure.
How can I Southwest Airlines Print Boarding Ticket?
- The boarding pass must be check at least an hour before the flight’s departure time.
- You must first click the “Boarding Pass” tab to view your ticket.
- Your ticket will have a QR code that will be scan when you check-in.
- At security checks and when boarding, you must present the Southwest Airlines Print Boarding Ticket.
To retrieve Boarding Pass Southwest, you can contact Southwest Airlines’ Customer Care Number at +1 800 435 9792 or (OTA) +1-800-860-5036. If you still face issues like Southwest TSA precheck not on Boarding Pass, call the TSA Contact Center at +1 (866) 289-9673.
I hope you got detailed information on How do You get Your Boarding Pass for Southwest Airlines? by reading the blog. For more queries, you can visit the official website. If you face issues accessing the website, you can contact Southwest Airlines’ Customer Care Number at +1 800 435 9792 or (OTA) +1-800-860-5036.
Related Blogs –