If you are a United Airlines customer and you need to change your passport information, there are a few things you need to know. First, you will need to add your new passport information to your profile on the United Airlines website. And if you have already booked your flight, you will need to contact United customer service to make the change. Read the blog to know more about United Airlines Change Passport Number or dial United Airlines’ Customer Care at +18002416522 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036.
Here is a step-by-step guide to changing your passport information on United Airlines:
- Log in to your United Airlines account.
- Under the “My Profile” section, click “Update Traveler Profile.”
- Select “Change Passport Information.”
- Enter your new passport information and click “Save Changes.”
For further information, call United Airlines’ Customer Care at 18002416522 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036 if you have already booked your flight and need to update your passport information.
How do I Change My Passport Number on United Airlines?
- If you need to change the passport number on your United Airlines ticket, you will need to contact the Airline directly. Unfortunately, you cannot do it online.
- To change your passport number, you will need to provide the Airline with your new passport number, passport expiration date, and date of birth. The Airline will then issue you a new ticket with the updated information.
- Changing your passport number on your ticket is essential if your passport has been lost or stolen. You must update your ticket with the new passport number to be able to board your flight.
- Contact the Airline directly if you have any other questions about changing the passport number on your United Airlines ticket. They will be able to help you out and make sure that everything is updated correctly.
In addition, you can call United Airlines’ Customer Care at 18002416522 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036 for more details.
How do I Add a Passport to United?
If you are a United MileagePlus member, you can add your passport information to your account so that it’s readily available when needed. Here’s How:
- Log in to your MileagePlus account.
- Click on the “Profile” tab.
- Click on the “Personal Information” link.
- Scroll down to the “Passport Information” section.
- Click on the “Add Passport” button.
- Enter your passport information and click “Save.”
And that is it! Your passport information is stored in your MileagePlus account and can be accessed easily when needed.
Can I Change My Passport Information after Booking an International Flight?
Yes, you can change your passport information after booking a United international flight. If you need to change your name, date of birth, or gender, you will need to contact United’s customer service to make the changes. You may also need to provide supporting documentation. You can do so online if you need to change your passport number or expiration date.
Reading the blog, I hope you got detailed information on United Airlines’ Change Passport Number. For more queries, you can visit the official website. If you face issues accessing the website, you can contact United Airlines’ Customer Care at 18002416522 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036.
Related Blogs –