Southwest Airlines Manage Booking
Southwest Airlines is called for its low fares and best service. You can take advantage of all the services and facilities of Southwest Airlines at reasonable prices simply by booking a flight with the airline. After flight booking and confirmation, you can easily change the details if your travel plans change. The option to change flight details is available online on the website under Manage Booking. This option not only allows you to change the reservation but there are also several other services available. Please see the information to know more about Southwest Airlines Manage Booking.
Therefore, if you still don’t get any of the points clear, call +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036.
Southwest Airline manage reservation: (Guidelines)
While using Southwest Airlines Manage Booking, you can also use various other services. These are some of the standard services available in Manage Reservation:
- Change flight
- Cancel flight
- Seat update
- Seat assignment
- Special assistance
- See itinerary
- Check-in, etc.
You can contact Southwest Airlines customer service if you have any questions about these services. Customer service will answer all your queries related to Southwest Airlines reservation management or other airline services.
Change or cancel rules:
To change or cancel the reservation, you must follow the rules and terms of the airline. For example, at Southwest Airlines Manage Booking, you can change or cancel your reservation as follows:
- You can cancel or change your flight details within 24 hours of purchase to avoid fees.
- If these 24 hours’ elapse, you will have the right to pay the cancellation or change fees.
- For all these actions, the reservation must be completed at least 7 days or more before departure.
- To calculate charges, the airline uses fare rules and various other factors.
- The ticket fare type is essential when calculating cancellation or change fees.
Manage a flight:
For any of the above-mentioned services, you can use Manage Booking and take advantage of the service accordingly. To use Southwest Airlines Manage Booking, you must follow the steps below:
- On the Southwest Airlines home page, navigate to the Flight option on the main menu.
- In the dropdown options, click Manage Reservations.
- A new page will appear, and you must provide the details.
- Here, you need to enter the confirmation code and the first and last name, as mentioned in the itinerary.
- With the correct information, your itinerary is accessible on your screen.
- Now, you can change the parties according to your requirements.
- You are permitted to change the date, departure, and arrival.
- In addition, you have the option to cancel the reservation and claim a refund.
- If you want to update your reservation, that option is also found in this Manage reservation.
- After booking, if you want to add any service or need special assistance, you can add it here.
- All your changes and cancellations will be subject to the rules and terms of the respective policies.
- Once you do the modification and then you have to pay for the changes (if applicable), you can save the details.
- After submitting it, you will get an updated itinerary with all the updated details.
- You can also use this reservation management for check-in.
- Once you make the online check-in, you have the boarding pass.
- You can get a printout of the boarding pass or show it on your mobile phone if you want.
Give a call at, to know more: +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036.
You may contact the airline’s customer service for assistance with managing Southwest Airlines reservations. Representatives are available 24/7 for support via call, email, or live chat. All contact options and their related details are readily available in the contact section of Southwest Airlines. In addition, you can discuss all your queries and problems related to airline services and facilities.
Related Blogs –