So what happens if you suddenly plan to cancel your reservation? Don’t worry! You can cancel your reservation when you feel unsatisfied while traveling.
So you need Southwest Airlines cancellation policy; wanna get away, then continue reading the blog.
Also, you can dial Southwest Airlines Representative if you want to know about the Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy: +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036.
Wanna get away Southwest Cancellation policy: (Important Cancellation Policy)
Before you move ahead, firstly, you have to look for the basic policies that don’t have to be ignored if you are going to follow the steps, and the Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy says:
- The airline will charge a cancellation fee for last-minute cancellations according to Southwest Airlines’ cancellation policy.
- No cancellation fee is charged if the airline cancels the ticket due to bad weather.
- Passengers are not required to pay a single penny if they cancel their tickets within 24 hours of booking, and the departure date is 7 days or more from the booking date.
- After the risk-free period, you must pay a cancellation fee according to airline policies.
- When the airline cancels the flight on the same day of departure, the airline will provide free accommodation to passengers.
- Passengers who have booked a non-refundable ticket must pay cancellation fees after the risk-free period.
- After departure, all passengers with standard tickets must pay the total ticket price as a cancellation fee.
Canceling wanna get away Southwest: (24- hour Cancellation Policy)
If you look for the sudden cancellation of the ticket, then you must have a glance at the 24-hour cancellation policy:
- If a passenger cancels the ticket on the same day of booking, the passenger is not required to pay any additional charges. This policy is applicable if the flight departs after one week of booking.
- Under this policy, holders of non-refundable tickets are also entitled to a refund.
- Southwest Airlines 24 -hour cancellation policy allows the passenger to get a refund without any hidden deductions or assessments.
- After a risk-free period, the passenger must pay US$90 to US$110 as a cancellation fee to get a refund.
- The passenger must book a refundable ticket because, after the risk-free period, the non-refundable ticket does not qualify for a refund.
So by going through with the above blog, you can get your canceled quickly when you have correctly gone through with the cancellation policy.
Also, you can call the assistant at the mentioned numbers: +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036.
Hope you find the content helpful!