Are you worry about when to reach the airport for your Southwest flight? Wondering, How to Check Flight Status for Southwest Airlines? We have got you cover. You can check the Southwest flight status by following the simple steps below and plan accordingly. In addition, Southwest Airlines provides the option to check Southwest Airlines’ flight status online to make the process easier for its customers.
How do I Check My Flight Status on Southwest Airlines?
To check the flight status, you must follow the steps below.
- First, log in to the official website of Southwest Airlines.
- Then you can see the option of Managing my flight on the bottom of the screen, from where you can go to the next page.
- As soon as you scroll down the flight which has already been booked, you can see the option of plane status; click on it.
- You must select the destination when you want to board the flight and choose the date. Now you have to enter the arrival date, departure date, ticket number, and the PNR reservation reference code.
- After doing all this, you have to click on the continue button and the search option; you will get the details regarding your flight status.
You must follow these steps to get your Southwest Airlines flight status. For any query regarding How to Check Flight Status Southwest? you can feel free to call customer service at any time, and your problem regarding the process of checking the flight status can be resolved at +1 800 435 9792.
Southwest Airlines Flight Status Notifications
Flight status notification are send by southwest airlines to passengers who have already book their flight ticket with southwest Airline. A flight status notification is essential for a passenger, as it provides information about the flight status.
- With these notifications, the passenger can adjust their arrival and departure time. So that they are not require to wait longer in case of a delay in the flight.
- The passenger will be notified on the registered Mail Id about the flight status through email.
- The passenger will also get the notification on their mobile phone. In the form of a text message on the registered number with the airline regarding the flight status.
- The passenger can also log in to the airline’s official website. Or contact the customer support number to check the airline’s flight status.
How to Find Flight Number Southwest?
- To access your booking account, go to the booking option and enter the login credentials.
- Next, select the “Flight Status” option, then type either the flight name or the booking number from your phone’s confirmation message.
- Finally, check the flight status by selecting the flight search tab and selecting a flight from the list at the bottom.
- You can get your flight number on your flight ticket and boarding pass.
Further, you will receive a booking confirmation and your flight number whenever you book your flight tickets.
I hope you got detailed information on How do I Check My Flight Status on Southwest Airlines by reading the blog. For more queries, you can visit the official website. If you face issues accessing the website, you can contact Southwest Airlines’ Customer Care Number at +1 800 435 9792 or +1-800-860-5036(OTA).
Related Blogs –