Southwest Airlines always tries to make it easy for you, whether subscribing to any service or contacting you. However, if you need to know, Does Southwest have a call-back option? If they want to skip the waiting period, follow the below for reference.
For more information, then feel free to contact: +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036.
How Can I Get a Call Back from Southwest Airlines? (Steps)
Dial Southwest Airlines customer service number +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036.
- You can choose the service language and then follow the IVR.
- Listen carefully to all automated messages and choose the one that suits you.
- If in doubt, press 5 to select the “Other” option.
- Follow the example, and you will soon get a live agent option.
- You need to choose the live agent option and then wait.
- While you are waiting for a call, the system additionally asks you if you want to stay or if you want to be called back.
- You must say “Yes” to the call-back option and end your call.
How do I get a reminder from Southwest Airlines via e-mail?
In addition to the phone call, you can also request to be called back by e-mail. To share a call-back request, follow the simple steps below.
- You can visit the airline’s support page and access it in the Email Us section.
- Then you can select the comment/question section using the e-mail link.
- Below, go ahead with the customer service section.
- You will get an on-screen form structure that provides all the details.
- In the description section, you can request a call-back.
- The Southwest representative, once your request has been reviewed, will be called back shortly.
What are other ways to get a call-back from Southwest?
Besides getting a phone number and e-mail reminder, you can also opt for other ways to request a call. For example, for Southwest Airlines members, you can log in to your account and share the message with Southwest Customer Service in a personalized way.
You can also visit Southwest Airlines’ social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, etc., and you can share the request there. Using social media links, you can send a direct message, tag the airline, or post the call-back request on the timeline. The airline will review it and promptly respond to your request.
By reading the information above, you should understand Southwest’s recall process well. However, if you still have questions or doubts, contact +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1-800-860-5036.
For more information read our other blogs-