How to cancel or change Southwest Airlines flight?
The journey dates may vary according to the circumstances that come with the daily routines. Hence, if you are looking for How to cancel or change a Southwest Airlines flight? If you are not comfortable traveling, you can go for the cancel or change option.
Also, your problem with canceling or changing can be solved directly by dialing the assistant at +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1-888-894-2072.
So, let’s know how to cancel or change your Southwest Airlines flight ticket.
How to reschedule a flight Southwest? (Change Policy)
Hence, do you want to change a booked flight ticket for Southwest Airlines? Then don’t worry; some rules and restrictions help you change the flight? Also, if you are unaware of the cancellation policy, then you have to just know about the Southwest Flight Change Policy for 24 hours, which says:
- The passengers will amend their flight dates within 24- hours of booking with no applicable charges from the airline.
- After 24 hours, the passengers will still create modifications to their itinerary, however, with applicable charges.
- No changes are made if the traveler purchases his ticket from an unauthorized channel.
How do you cancel a flight on Southwest? (Steps)
To cancel your flight ticket reservations, then here are the steps that will let you cancel your reservations quickly, and that says: –
- : Open the authentic site of Southwest Airlines.
- : Click on the option for – My Bookings, available on the site’s first page.
- : Now enter the ticket’s details like – Ticket Number and Surname to look at all the previous booking details.
- : Hit the Search button.
- : Choose the flight that you want to cancel.
- : Follow the on-screen directions.
Hence, for more information about the change or cancellation, contact the assistant at +1-800-435-9792 or OTA: +1-888-894-2072.
I hope you find the content needy!